Here are the instructions:
1) Grab the book closest to you.
2) Open to page 123; go down to the fourth sentence.
3) Post the text of the following three sentences.
4) Name the author and book title.
5) Tag three people to do the same (or Just have anyone who wants to do it)
Deisel plunked Russell and Ernie down and selected a second slice of pizza. "Looks like I'm going to be here for awhile," he said to Russell and Ernie. "Might as well make it worthwhile. Do you guys play poker? Have you got any money?"
~Janet Evanovich Plum Lovin': A Stephanie Plum Between-the-Numbers Novel
After I did this I realized that the closest book to me was actually Dave's bible. It probably speaks ill of me that I saw this first. Anyways, hilarious book for girls and I recommend reading them all, but starting with the first one One for the Money.