Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I LOVE iTunes!!!

Okay guys, I just used up the rest of my $50 iTunes gift card in one fell swoop. And it was wonderful. I got some of my most favorite songs, most of them from when I was in highschool, some of them from when I get my jam on in the car. Either way, I'm shakin my groove thing tonight while the kids are asleep and David is at church playing guitar.

Here's how it shook down:

Mr. Big "To Be With You" - All time favorite. Seriously.

Enya "Book Of Days" - I adore the movie "Far and Away" with the pre-weirdo Tom Cruise

Tracy Chapman "Fast Car" - Strong.

Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" - The coolest video ever

Crackjaw "Kristen Karisma" - Mediocre song, but I'm a sucker for anything that has my name in it (see "Kristen Did It" by Phamous Phaces, for a seriously awesome song with my name)

Sean Paul "Get Busy" - I swear I dance like a fiend every time I hear it

Nelly Furtado "Say It Right" - Another shakin little song

Pat Green - Cannonball - The whole album is awesome, especially "Dixie Lullaby". I Love You, Pat.

Justin Timberlake "What Goes Around..." - He is my guilty pleasure.

Simon & Garfunkle "Cecelia" - No lie, I get up and dance all around the house to this every time

Snow Patrol "Chasing Cars" - Pretty Irish man singing soothingly - what's not to like?

All American Rejects "It Ends Tonight" - Another pretty guy singing moodily. Strong.

Beyonce "Irreplaceable" - I like to pretend I have some sort of r&b talent when I sing this. I most definitely do not.

Shakira "Hips Don't Lie (feat. Wyclef Jean)" - Because I like to booty shake to it and I love Wyclef

Regina Spektor "Fidelity"- catchy little tune and I also love Grey's Anatomy.

Grateful Dead "Casey Jones" - fond memories of listening to the dead while working at the Big Ragoo


Seriously, I'm having the best time tonight.

What music have you recently purchased?

2 comments:

Scott said...

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover) - The Kooks (Live Session)
Blues on the Bayou - B.B. King
The Saints Are Coming - U2/Green Day
I Am Sam Soundtrack (all Beatles covers)

Lori4squaremom said...

Ok, Kristen, we OBVIOUSLY are from a different generation :) The only group that you listed that I have ever heard of was Grateful Dead! I also know of Justin Timberlake (I may be "old" by I'm not dead! :)), but have never heard any of his music :)

Love ya!

Oh, what am I listening to....all Christian groups...

our favorites right now are:
Skillet
Barlow Girl
Aaron Shust
and Third Day