Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me, Too! Me, Too!

"The most random things you probably never needed to know about someone"

What's your name spelled backwards?: Netsirk Nwad Nampahc, I never noticed all those N's before...huh.
What did you do last night?: Put the kids to bed, cleaned up some Tot pee, ate Quizno's and snuggled on the couch with David while we watched TV
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: iTunes
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: Heck Yeah! It's awesome!
Last time you swam in a pool?: Last April, in the Bahamas. Sigh.
What are you wearing?: Yikes, had I known this question was on here I would have dressed up a little. Red jogging suit pants (the cotton kind, not the swishy kind), Green Chi Sig Unplugged shirt, and hot pink slippers. And yeah, it's almost 10:00 am. It's a lazy day.
How many cars have you owned?: Including ones I've owned alone and with David - 9 (Pontiac Grand Am, Cutlass, Ford Explorer, Ford F250, Chevy 1500, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge 1500, 85 Chevy, 93 Jeep - Now it's just the Dodge and the 85 Chevy) Geez.
Type of music you dislike most?: None really, I like almost everything at some point.
Are you registered to vote?: Most definitely
Do you have cable?: Heck Yeah. I would die without the Disney Channel.
What kind of computer do you use?: Dell something or other. Dave uses a Mac. I can't stand them.
Ever made a prank phone call?: Yep
You like anyone right now?: I'm pretty fond of David.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: I would have before kids, I'm not so sure now.
Furthest place you ever traveled?: England
What's your favorite comic strip?: Cathy and Dilbert, used to be The Far Side
Do you know all the words to the national anthem?: Yeah
Shower, morning or night?: Either, depending on how the day went.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Pirates 2, last August. Sigh.
Favorite pizza toppings?: Canadian Bacon at Dominos, Pepperoni or Meat Lover's anywhere else.
Chips or popcorn?: That's like asking me to choose between my kids.
What cell phone provider do you have?: Verizon.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: Seriously?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: Nope

Orange Juice or apple?: Yuck. Grapefruit, definitely.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: Tot, David and Noah
Favorite chocolate bar?: Milky Way, 100 Grand, and Plain Old Hersheys
Who is your longest friend and how long?: Matt Odom, I've known him since I was born
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: When I lived in Arkansas and got to buy them on the side of the road. Yum!
Have you ever won a trophy?: Yep, in Broadcasting at Harding. In sports? If you knew me at all, you'd know the answer to that.
Favorite arcade game?: I will also say Skee Ball. Seriously, we need to have some major blogging friends meeting and go play at Chuck E Cheese.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?: I refuse to answer that.
Sprite or 7-UP?: Sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: To work at many fast food places
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: A pregnancy test. Next thing I'm buying? Birth Control.
Ever thrown up in public?: In my dad's hands at a grocery store once. Ruined his tie.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: Yes. No just kidding, I've got the true love so I'll be happy to take that million.
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope, but I do remember seeing David for the first time and thinking "Wow, I'd like to break me off a piece of that". I later actually said that to Cheryl.

SpongeBob or Jimmy Neutron? SpongeBob for me, Jimmy Neutron for the kids.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Not usually, I often looked like a boy.
What message is on your voicemail machine?: Something David made after he erased me singing "Happy Birthday" to myself on our outgoing message.
Where would you like to go right now?: To visit Scott and Cheryl, to Big Bend National Park, and back to bed for a few hours.
Whats the name of your pet?: Bear, a 130 lb. Anatolian Shepherd.
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: I have about 4 bags that I switch around. A small Coach purse for when I go out alone (it doesn't get used much), a diaper bag for when I'm making short trips with both kids, and two canvas bags that have the kids names embroidered on them for when we go on long trips with them. I always have my wallet, phone and chapstick, for short trips I add diapers, wipes, juice and snacks. For long trips I add more diapers and wipes, more snacks, some small toys, drinks, a bottle, an extra shirt for each of them and a blanket. That's why I split it into two bags.
What do you think about most?: When I'm going to get all that laundry done.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It's funny that you mentioned Milky Way is one of your favourite candy bars. I just discovered yesterday that Milky Ways in England are like 3 Musketeers in America. Mars bars in England are like Milky Ways in America. Strange, huh?