Thursday, January 18, 2007

Prayer Requests

Hola Reader Friends, The Unsinkable has a favor to ask. There are three things I ask that you pray about this weekend, it would mean a lot to me.

1. A friend of mine, Julie (Dennis) Conary, is 20 weeks pregnant and the baby is having some trouble. Please pray for God to keep that baby safe and sound.

2. As you know, my sister-in-law Laura Beth, is a missionary in Africa. One of the missionaries from Jinja was killed in a car accident recently along with an African friend of his. Please pray for their families, as this will most certainly be very hard on them.

3. For The Unsinkable herself. I'm going to visit my dad tomorrow, I haven't seen him in almost 2 years for various reasons, so I'm a little anxious. It could definately be under better circumstances, but pray for us to have some quality time.

I get tired of doing "general" prayer requests, so from now on when something is going on, I'm going to call on you, reader friends, to give me a hand with the specifics.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Definitely will keep all three in my prayers. Please update us when possible!

Tiffany said...

You all are getting special prayers tonight.

The Queen said...

Always....

LBC said...

I'm praying. Thanks for adding my request to the list. Love you!

Joanna Ashlock said...

Kristen,

Thanks for your comment. From your blog, it sounds like your heart is heavy this weekend. May God hold you in his hand and carry you through.

We should definitely have dinner. Pick a weekend, and we'll do it! BTW - I love your statement "I am that hero." :-)

The Sheets said...

Kristen, I enjoying checking your blog from time to time. I will keep those prayer requests before the Lord.

I clicked on the link you have under my name, and that's NOT my site. (It's racier than my site.) :)

My blog is: jranddaisha.blogspot.com

It's called "Between the Sheets" not "Between tha Sheets".

-Daisha Sheets