Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Snow-stravaganza!

Good Morning Everyone! It's snowing here! I love snow and I can't wait to get all of us bundled up to go out and play. Speaking of which, since it has been so insanely cold here, we had to get Little David a new coat. It's just a smidge big.

We also had to get our dog, Bear, a bed last night. He's been sleeping on towels, but that has ceased to work. Now he sleeps on this. Anyways, back to the snow. Tot is just so excited she can barely stand it. She keeps going up to the window and saying "I see SNOW!", and "Mommy Go outside! SNOW!!". I thought you would all like to see the absolute adorable-ness of her, so here is a video. My, this is a fancy post this morning, isn't it? Pictures and videos!

By the way, excuse my freakishly high voice. I don't know what's going on there.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cool that it's snowing!!! Oh! And Caleb's coat looks so similar to Little David's! Hope you guys have fun!

Lu said...

My little Amber waved to your kids as we watched. I think she was flirting with lil' David. Does he like older women? She's 3. haha

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous. It's just COLD here. Send some of that snow my way, would ya?

Chad Gardner said...

Isn't blogger great?! Try doing that post again with Xanga...