Monday, February 05, 2007

Better Late Than Never..

Hola Reader Friends, it's a pretty good day here. I'm watching Noah and while we all have colds and I'm going through Kleenex like it's going out of style, I'm feeling pretty positive about the day.

I seem to have a few minutes on my hands so I'll give a go at a survey Sarah had up on her website a few days ago. You all know how I'm a sucker for them.

You're stuck on a deserted island...

1) Name 5 books you want with you. (These are the 5 books that you're stuck with the rest of your life! Name only SINGLE books, no series)

a. My Inductive Study Bible ~ there is always something new I'm pulling out that I haven't thought of exactly that way before. I figure I'll be needing something fresh on a desert island.
b. Harry Potter 7 ~ yes, I adore the books and if Sarah hadn't been so stingy I would have included them all as one book.
c. War and Peace ~ what better time to get that started?
d. Pride and Prejudice ~ my all time favorite
e. Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging ~ a hilarious pre-teen book by British author Louise Rennison. Always funny, and I'll need something funny.

2) Name 5 movies you would have (assuming there's a dvd player and a tv on the island)

a. Pride & Prejudice (BBC) - nice and long.
b. North & South - again, nice and long. And minutely educational. Ish.
c. Dodgeball - I'll be needing to laugh.
d. My wedding video - so I can see all my friends and family
e. Friends - I am SO counting this as one movie, even though it's really cheating. I love that show.

3) Name 5 songs and 5 songs only that you would have on your iPod.

a. Better Together - Jack Johnson
b. Live For Today - Natalie Grant
c. Cecelia - Simon & Garfunkle
d. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
e. Amazing God - Chris Tomlin (I think that's the title, at least)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See, it's for the cheaters like you that I made that rule for! :-)

It's funny...I had actually thought of War & Peace too, for the exact same reason!