Friday, February 09, 2007

Gotta Get Stuff Done

This morning (almost afternoon), we are all sick with the sniffles, the drain-age, and the coughs. Tot may or may not have pink eye. She may just be so sick that the nose stuff is coming out of her eyes (motherhood is NOT for the faint of heart), but I'm not taking any chances. We have a doctor's appointment smack in the middle of naptime. David won't be home until tomorrow.
I am feeling like this: However, I am battling back, refusing to sink into the mire of yucky sick days. I am, after all, Unsinkable. So I am cleaning the kitchen (with lots of bleach), washing our clothes, cleaning the bathrooms (with lots of bleach) and trying to get the general state of the house clean so that we can all rest easy. With this much positive action, in no time I'll be feeling like this:

(For those of you who don't know, this is FlyLady, the best thing EVER. Go there, and you'll be inspired to get your home in tip top shape, and not whine about it)


No comments: