Friday, February 23, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day

I hadn't realized how tired I was getting of winter until this morning. I woke up to the windows being open, seeing small bits of light start outside, and hearing the birds chirping. David was still in bed, so in addition to all of that loveliness, I got to snuggle with my favorite man while I was in the most comfortable pj's, on the worlds softest bed.

This morning the kids and I are still in our jammies and watching cartoons. In a little bit, we'll add some cheerios to the mix and maybe some milk. I might go to the gym and run, but I'm putting my bets on just hanging out today and relaxing. We'll have some lunch, take a nap, have a playdate, and then dinner. Dave's dad will come over and watch the kiddos and we'll go on a date and see a movie for the first time since Talledega Nights, and then we'll come home and smoke a cigar in the backyard.

Does it get any better than this?? Probably not.

No comments: