Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year...

1. This weekend. Dave's out of town, so I'll be knee deep in pizza, bubble baths, a Friends marathon and a Harry Potter Book Marathon (I have to find some way to keep from missing him too much).
2. Valentine's Day! I'm getting a massage :)
3. March 4th - David's baby dedication at church
4. Spring! It's almost here, I can feel it.
5. Planting our bluebonnets outside.
6. David's 1st Birthday!!
7. Running the Race For The Cure (I'm so sore, BTW)
8. Our 5th anniversary vacation, whenever it comes
9. Scott & Cheryl & Caleb coming home!
10. Meeting Caleb :)
11. Laura Beth coming home!
12. Building a deck out where our carport is in the back yard and hanging our hammock chairs.
13. Getting Tot a swingset for her third birthday (don't tell her, it's a suprise)
14. Tot's 3rd birthday
15. Tot going into preschool this fall
16. HARRY POTTER SEVEN COMING OUT JULY 21!!!
17. Harry Potter 5 the movie coming out in July :)
18. David's 28th birthday - he's getting so old :)
19. My 26th birthday - I'm SO young :)
20. Seeing the bluebonnets bloom this spring.
21. Going to Ranger games
22. Breaking out my flip flops for good.
23. Going to Six Flags (I am SO going this year)
24. Seeing my Indiana family at my Grandparent's 50th anniversary
25. Seeing Little David learn to walk
26. Not being pregnant for any part of the year for the first time since 2003.
27. Getting our tax return.
28. Painting the kids rooms.
29. Spring Cleaning
30. Seeing how long my hair gets.

And you know that's only up through September!! I just love the start of Spring, it makes me so excited for the rest of the year. I hope you are all having as good of a day as I am.


What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you've got a big year coming up. I'm looking forward to:

1) My 28th birthday (Hey, who says that's old?!)

2) My Dad is retiring at the end of the month and my brothers and my mom and me are going to meet him as he returns on his final flight as Captain.

3) My new nephew being born at the end of May

4) Our first wedding anniversary!

5) My 10-year high school reunion

BTW - I commented with my funny Charles Barkley story on my blog at your request.

karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

24. Seeing my Indiana family at my Grandparent's 50th anniversary


this is my favorite one :)

I love you and I miss you!