Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh My Sick Little Baby

So Sad Reader Friends. Little David is uber sick. So far today he's tossed everything I've given him, took a 4 hour nap, and as of 10 minutes ago he was running a fever of 102. Ick. Here's hoping my little bean gets better.

Well, we're off to the doctors!

*****************

Updated: We have an ear infection, an upper respitory infection, and a 49.99 pharmacy reciept for bubble gum medicine and grape medicine. All worth it, because today my sweet Little David is feeling much better and not tossing.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better. Poor thing -- that's a lot for one little body to be dealing with!

FaithMom6 said...

I'm so sorry your little was sooo sick. That's no fun at all. Glad he's doing some better. Warm and gentle hugs...

April Spicer said...

I can't tell you how much I feel respected that you used the word "tossed". Sooooooo much nicer to read. :) ha! I thought about you today and was curious what the doc said. I'm so glad that he is on the road to recovery. Don't you love when they give you medicine (other than the cost)? It makes you feel like the end is in sight. I hope you had a wonderful evening. Talk to you soon friend!