Monday, March 12, 2007

San Antonio - Ooohh! I Love Yooooo!

Well Reader Friends, Dave & I have decided to take our anniversary vacation elsewhere. Namely, San Antonio. We are so totally geeked about this, I can't quite put it into words.

So, here is your mission. If you know of any off the wall places in the area to visit, any randomly great places to eat, things to see, etc. Let me know!

We've got the big places covered (The Alamo, SeaWorld, Shiner Bock Brewery), so tell me if you have any other cool places we should see. We are also open to places not quite in San Antonio, as we'll be visiting Austin & New Branfels on the drive.

***********
In other news, I have one sick Little David and a very hyperactive Tot. I also have the worlds best Mother-in-law who took the Tot shopping today so I can have a little rest after being up all night and get a few things done. I am ever so thankful!

1 comment:

KylaJean said...

We are going to San Antonio on Friday for your 6 year wedding aniv. This is the hotel that we are stay in, http://www.thehotelcontessa.com/default_.asp I will let you know how it is!!! How is your grandpa doing?