Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thunderstorms & Milestones


Buenos Dias, my dear little Reader Friends. And if I spelled that wrong, my bad.
Anyways, yesterday was a great picture day. It thundered and lightninged and we had the windows opened to listen while I made banana bread and Tot helped and Little David watched. Does it get any better than that?

Apparently, it does. As we were eating our Banana bread, I noticed that Little David wasn't sitting very well in his chair. It's supposed to transition to a toddler chair after the baby no long needs the back to support it, but neither the baby position nor the toddler position worked for Little David. He just looked absolutely uncomfortable and as a result, fussed and cried until I let him out.

So, that meant that it was time for a trip to Target to get him what I've been secretly looking forward to for a long while.

A chair like Tot's.

I love the chair that Tot uses. It's small, it's light, it was cheap, and you can fold it up and take it with you. It probably weighs a pound. Awesome. Little David's was all of these as compared to a regular highchair, but compared with Tot's chair, his was a bohemoth.

So we traveled to Target, got the chair, set it up, put Tot in her chair, and let them eat snacks together. So great.







3 comments:

Kristen Demaree said...

I love that booster seat!! Sonya has the same one and I secretly wanted it too :) It was a little more to pay for that particlar one, but so worth it.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on your Big Boy chair, David! (Can I share some of that banana bread?)

FaithMom6 said...

Hey Yall..we may have to check out that chair!!
warm and gentle rainy/stormy hugs!
Kudos to the banana bread!