5. There is such a thing as eating too many Fiber One chewy granola bars.
4. When David is out of town, Tot sticks things up her nose.
3. One piece of lunchable cheese will fit into two nostrils of a toddler.
2. Going to the gym twice, going to WalMart, going on a mile long walk, feeding ducks, push mowing the huge lawn, and showering will not tire out a toddler, but it will sure as heck exhaust me.
1. A bulb syringe will not extract all of the cheese a toddler has stuck up her nose. You will have to wait about 15 minutes while chunks periodically fall out of her nose, followed by one last sneeze to get the residue out. You will want to vomit.