Sunday, April 29, 2007

5 Things I'm Glad I Know...

The Unsinkable figured it was time to let you all know the great things about her life as opposed to the less than savory (and frankly much more funny) aspects you usually get.

5. David likes my hair short, he tells me so almost daily.

4. Little David smells better than anything I've ever smelt (most of the time) and gives the best all time hugs. Even when he bites my shoulders.

3. Tot can fall asleep anywhere, as long as Mommy has given her a bear hug and eskimo kisses first.

2. David will listen while I rant, rave, babble, chatter, and generally talk his ear off no matter what the subject is or if I somehow manage to turn it into a fight. He will always hug me afterward and tell me I am his favorite.

1. I have the best family in the world. They are still the best when they are the most annoying. And I would rather have my family at their worst, than any other family at their best. Why? Because they are mine. And we tend to be Unsinkable.

1 comment:

Neina said...

I like your hair too and I am also glad you are in my family! :) You make me smile!