Tuesday, April 03, 2007

FIRST WORDS!!!!!!

Oh my Unsinkable Readers, Little David said his first words this morning! And yes, you read than correctly, I said wordS!

Dave was eating breakfast and I was changing Little David as he cooed and squealed, just happy to be up (such a darling little thing). Then he turned his head and quite clearly said "Hi Daddy!" It came out as one long squealed phrase and was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Dave looked at me and said "Did he just say Hi Daddy?" And I said "Yep". Dave said "I know he probably didn't know what he said, but since we counted Tot's first words as Mama when I was tickling her, I say we count this." I replied "Strong."


So, there you have it. I have a genius child and a very happy hubby!! Have a fabulous Tuesday, I'm sure to since it's Tot's preschool day and I'm going shopping with my little man :)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome. Funny how in your last post you said that there had to be something worth blogging about, right? Well, here ya go!

Tiffany said...

"Surely something will happen worth blogging about, right?"

I agree with Sarah -- how prophetic. And congratulations on a first SENTENCE!!!

LBC said...

Awesome! What a brilliant little boy you have!