Monday, April 02, 2007

Sorry I'm A Slacker...

I've actually been trying to get stuff done around the house and do my job :) Also, I seem to be having a case of bloggers block (which has to be the most awkward sounding phrase ever).


So, in lieu of a real post and until I get my blogroove back, here's a picture post ~
A Collage of Little David kickin' it, graham cracker style



An unflattering picture of Tot, but one I'm posting anyways because I like her fire hat and super stylin outfit.




Tot asleep in the middle of her room (It's actually dark, the flash just lit it up).

Note: She brought all of her stuffed animals (including a bathtime Pooh bear that was dressed in matching pjs), all of her blankets, all of her pillows, most of her toys and then snuggled up to the nightlight.



So there you go, stay tuned for a real live Unsinkable post. Surely something will happen worth blogging about, right?

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay, so the second picture with li'l David leaning on his arm with the graham cracker up to his mouth is totally like his daddy. I can definitely see big David in that same pose, only with a cigar. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that little chair and do I dare ask you how much it cost? We are looking for some for the kids, but the ones we find are incredibly flimsy and are too expensive!

Robin Abels

LBC said...

I totally agree with Cheryl!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Robin, My mom got it for Tot for christmas - she found it at Target and it was 29.99, I think. It's very sturdy and it even plays music (which I hate, so I take out the battery - LOL)

It's an awesome chair :)

The Aubrinator said...

Either that chair is small or your son is a monster:)
He's so cute chilling out like a grown up!