Saturday, April 07, 2007

We Ran!!

Dave & I at 6:30am this morning, ready to run. Sweet man even wore a pink stocking cap.


Dave & I at La Madeline at 7:30 am, realizing that it's 35 degrees out and we still have a half hour to go until the race starts.

Me, almost ready to go! By the way, my sign says "I'm Racing In Celebration of: My Mammaw, Margaret Grile"

And we're off!



Dave & I at the end of the race! They were playing "You Sexy Thang" as we crossed the finish line :) Strong.

We didn't run the whole race (who am I kidding, I haven't run at all this past month), but we did run half of it and finished in 45:55, right in the middle of the pack. Not too shabby! Anyways, we had a wonderful time and thanks to everyone who helped sponser us!!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations -- that was STRONG!

LBC said...

Way to go you guys! Tell David I love the pink hat!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I love Dave's hat.

(I had a Mamaw, too!)

Cash Girlz said...

Way to go Kristen and Dave! Way to go mamaw, she's still doing great!
Love you.

It's great to see Dave show that real men can wear pink.

Anonymous said...

what a cute couple in pink! Thank you for honoring me in the race. I love you both + the great grandchildren. Love Mammaw

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am! My granny is also a survivor of Breast Cancer...Maybe I will run/walk next year! You are an inspiration!

Robin Abels

Scott said...

Way to go guys! I'll run the next one with ya.