Friday, April 13, 2007

Why Life Is Pretty Darn Good:

1. I have an exceptionally good looking husband who told me last night that he was lucky to be married to me. Strong.

2. I have two kids that while they can get on my ever lovin' nerves, are absolutely adorable and give me lots of snuggles and kisses.

3. I have a great family who loves me, despite the dysfunction that bubbles over every now and then.

4. I am Unsinkable.

5. I have a great park close by that I can go walking at and see ducks.

6. I have the perfect summer robe. It's blue (it also has some bleach stains on it, but I'm thinking that they just give it character...).

7. I just ate a really great granola bar that has put me in this fanstastic mood.

8. I can hear my kids tickling eachother and laughing at this very moment.

9. We have our perfect home with a huge backyard for the kids to play in.

10. And last, but most certainly not least, I am in Christ, therefore I am a new creature, the old things passed away, behold new things have come - which is a pretty good reason for having a great day.

(and I also just did my memory verse - shazaam!).




ps - What do you think of Shazaam? I know it's not Strong, but it's kindof sassy....anyways...

3 comments:

Neina said...

I like Shazamm! I think it is strong and it makes me smile! :) Way to go on the memory verse!

The Queen said...

Excellent word! Good work on the memory verse and I am so thankful you have a great MIL like I did. She is a good source of encouragement and love.

You are a gift from God, Unsinkable!

April Spicer said...

Freaking hilarious. You just gave me a great gafaw (sp?) laugh as I sit here in my hotel room in Austin. LOVE the Shazam comment. I love your list. I'm right there with you. Can't wait to see you Monday morning. We won't get back from Austin till tomorrow night. Pray for little Carter-man. I hear he's having more breathing problems. Love you!