1. I have an exceptionally good looking husband who told me last night that he was lucky to be married to me. Strong.
2. I have two kids that while they can get on my ever lovin' nerves, are absolutely adorable and give me lots of snuggles and kisses.
3. I have a great family who loves me, despite the dysfunction that bubbles over every now and then.
4. I am Unsinkable.
5. I have a great park close by that I can go walking at and see ducks.
6. I have the perfect summer robe. It's blue (it also has some bleach stains on it, but I'm thinking that they just give it character...).
7. I just ate a really great granola bar that has put me in this fanstastic mood.
8. I can hear my kids tickling eachother and laughing at this very moment.
9. We have our perfect home with a huge backyard for the kids to play in.
10. And last, but most certainly not least, I am in Christ, therefore I am a new creature, the old things passed away, behold new things have come - which is a pretty good reason for having a great day.
(and I also just did my memory verse - shazaam!).
ps - What do you think of Shazaam? I know it's not Strong, but it's kindof sassy....anyways...