Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ACK!

We leave for Indiana the day after tomorrow!!! And in honor of that blessed event, here is a list of things I am crazy geeked about:

1. Friday is the 5th anniversary of being married to the man of my dreams. Seriously, is there any better way to spend five years than with your best pal ever? Nope.

2. Getting to see Matt for the first time in probably 5 years.

3. All of my family meeting Little David for the first time.

4. Ham Salad.

5. Taking Tot to get some Fraziers ice cream and see the ducks, just like I did when I was her age. And getting either a strawberry ice cream cone or a chocolate dipped cone. I haven't decided.

6. Seeing all my old homes and my old schools. If life were perfect I would see some kilts, but marching season is in the fall so probably not.

7. Gene's Hotdog & Rootbeer Stand. Nothing better than a chili dog with onion rings and rootbeer in a frosty mug. Gosh, I'm getting hungry.

8. Sitting in my Mammaw's kitchen. I think that may be the place I am most comfortable in the whole world.

9. Ham Salad.

10. The anniversary party!! I'll see so many friends and family that I just haven't seen in so long. And seriously, cake. I love cake.

11. Church. I love my home church and I can't wait to worship there again. It's not that it is the perfect church, it's just home. And home is always awesome.

12. Getting to hang out with my awesome cousins - Karen, Colleen, Sierra & Patrick.

and the final reason I'm excited to go to Indiana....

Did I mention Ham Salad?

****
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17

2 comments:

The Queen: said...

AMEN TO HAM SALAD~~ I am salivating right now! Gosh I love that stuff. Only D&M's though, not that store-bought junk. Yuck.

I think you have stolen all of my favorite reasons. I don't think you left off one little thing. The only thing I might have added would have been bagpipes to go with the kilts. :)

oh well.... there's always HAM SALAD. :)

Neina said...

Be sure to take off the Tot's outfit if you go with the chocolate dip cone. You are going to have a great time! Please get lots of pictures and the recipe for the HAM SALAD!