Monday, May 07, 2007

Gotta Love the Lists

What's that sound? It is the sound of an Unsinkable that is back into her routines. The sound of cleanliness, order, and lists. Ahhhhh.....

Anyways, now to the survey tag I got from Sarah:

1. Habit: When I get angry or irritated or impatient I flex my calve muscles. It relieves some tension and isn't usually vi sable to whoever I'm angry at :)

2. Fact: I started college at 16.

3. Habit: I clean my kitchen counters after every meal, every snack, every nap time, morning time and evening. It's a little sick, I know.

4. Fact: I have lived in Indiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

5. Habit: I buy almost everything that has my name on it. I love seeing my name in print :)

6. Fact: I make the worlds most insanely delicious Snicker doodles. This may have something to do with the fact that I made them 3 times a week the first year David and I were married (also may have something to do with the 20 pounds we both gained.....).

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to try this, knock yourself out.

1 comment:

The Queen: said...

Great list! I think I will do it too.

You do make great Snickerdoodles. You are just an unsinkable cook. I know your mamaw and grandmamma are both super proud of you. They are good cooks too. :)