Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Hot and I'm Out of Nilla Wafers

Guys, it's 88 degrees outside. Good crazy, that's hot.

Well, for Texas, it's actually pleasant, but I've been tricked into a midwestern Spring here, what with all the rain and the reasonable temperatures. Now that Texas is back to it's true form (hot), I'm not so sure what to do with myself. Wait, yes I am. I'll just...

GO TO INDIANA!! WOOHOO!

That's right, friends! This friday (Dave's & My 5th anniversary), the Chapmans will become the Traveling Chapman's once more! We leave in the early morning to arrive in Indy at 10:40am ish, and I CAN NOT WAIT. There will be a nice little group to meet us (well, mostly to meet my friend Matt who's on the same flight, but I'll claim them anyways) and I'm so geeked I can barely stand it.

So, this week I'll be packing and planning, and shakin' and bakin', getting ready for our lovely four day weekend.

Which brings me to the Nilla Wafers. It's naptime (for all THREE kids, sweet diggity dog), and I'm ready for my snack. I had counted on muching on some Nilla Wafers because they are crunchy and so tasty, and behold. There aren't any left. Stinkin' kids eatin' my Nillas. I had planned on sitting here at the computer during naptime, muchin' on Nillas and making lists.

Alas, I'll just have to eat some fruit snacks.

****
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17

3 comments:

Robin said...

You can claim me! I will be following Judy...but I am bringing Peyton and Gavin so that Tot and Lil' David have a fan club! See you Friday!

The Queen: said...

It's good to have friends! I can't wait to see you guys, Robin.

judyjudybobudy said...

I've found you! I have been trying for a while now, but at last there you are, on my tool bar right next to your mom. Can't wait to see you on Friday a.m. We are all geeked that you are all coming in together.
See you soon. Love, Judy