Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tots First Ever Program

Let me just say that we had the star of the evening in our Preschool Program this evening. Tot charmed the audience with her stylin moves and reckless abandon towards the sanctioned moves and places to stand.

Also, 2 year olds all together are a hoot.

Here is the video of my Super Star's short little song (she's the one moving) and a few pictures of the evening:


Tot's Preschool Program
Video sent by kdchapman4


Finally!! She looks at the camera!!



Such a doll baby :)

6 comments:

The Aubrinator said...

I don't know what is funnier, Tot's performance or the hysterical laughter coming from the camera operator! You made my day with that video.

Tiffany said...

She's got "Spring Sing Star" all over her! LOVED IT!

Sarah said...

That Tot is a RIOT! I agree with Tiffany...she's so going to be a Spring Sing star.

LBC said...

Hilarious! I love that kid!

The Queen: said...

That was so funny! She is just like her momma and her nana. Once on stage, totally unpredictable. At least she didn't spend the time picking at her behind... hummmm, I wonder who did that??? :)
She is so cute and she certainly stole the show! I know her other grandparents were just busting with pride! Wish I could have been there to share the laughs, thanks for the wonderful video...it was just like being there. Love ya

Robin said...

You know, I love your mom's comments on your blogs...We learn so much MORE about you! I am excited to see you both in a couple of weeks!