Monday, May 14, 2007

Verse of the Week

So, here to bring you a new item to this blog, your very own......UNSINKABLE!


Yes, thank you, thank you very much.


I've been trying to memorize a verse a week lately, along with my MIL & SIL. I, however, haven't done too well. I got the first three pretty good, but then Tot got ahold of my cards...and well, you understand. Life got in the way.

Well, life will get in the way no longer. We all know the importance of keeping the word of God close to our hearts and what better way to do that then to imprint it on our minds? So, I'm going to start at the beginning of my cards again, and this time, I'm going to incorporate it into my blog.

Each time I post, I'll sign off with my verse of the week. If any of you want to join me, feel free!

****
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17

Strong.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for doing this...I know you didn't do it for all of us, you did it for yourself, but I am glad to join in! I have the verse taped to my bathroom mirror and look forward to weeks to come!