Friday, June 15, 2007

Back, Baby!

Hello All my little Unsinkable Readers! Did you miss me? Well, never fear, I'm back.

Dave and I had a fabulous time on Cincos, Baby! I'll post a better update later, but here are the highlights:

1. Moving from a cruddy hotel to the coolest hotel ever. Ever.
2. Skipping SeaWorld and hitting the small surrounding towns instead.
3. Getting my nose pierced. No lie.
4. Eating the best BBQ I've ever had in my life.
5. Spending 8 entire days with my best friend.


Strong!

7 comments:

The Queen: said...

Welcome home! I know you are jazzed to be back and all full of energy and enthusiasm. You and Dave would have had a good time in a hut in the middle of nowhere. Just like your dad and I. :) It's good to be married to your best friend, isn't it? I am very happy for both of you.
Again, it's good that you had a good time and are now home. We did miss you, you know?!

Tiffany said...

Must. See. Nose. Piercing.

LBC said...

Yea you're back! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time and I am excited to hear stories and see pictures! I agree with Tiffany, there must be a picture of this new accessory.

ALS said...

not to copy Tiffany but....
Must. See. Nose. Piercing. Too!!

Kyla said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Sarah said...

Can't wait to hear all your tales...glad you had a great trip!!!

Robin said...

I like your new nose booger! I wish I could pull it off!
About your no pain tolerance...I think I remember a story about someone trying to pierce her own belly button and DID pass out! Hmmm...I wonder who that could have been!