My friend, April, tagged me for a Seven Random Things About You survey (or Meme or whatever you call them), and I am feeling particularly survey-ey today, so without further ado, my Seven Random Things.
1. I ate a Dove bar for breakfast today and a brownie for lunch. It's been a good day.
2. I am a Gap junkie. When I am not 25 pounds overweight (like I was for a good 2 years), I wear their clothes almost exclusively. They have the greatest jeans ever and I love their plain tshirts. In fact, that is what I'm wearing today. Over Cincos, Baby! Dave and I came across a truly great Gap outlet where I found 5 shirts for under $4 each. Strong.
3. I also love myself a bargain. I don't go too crazy about them, but nothing feels better than being able to say that you saved $25 on groceries this week by usuing coupons.
4. I've read 6 books in the last three days. Yes, that is two books a day. Now, I had read them all before so that made it a little faster, but MAN did I have a good time. The kids have been napping great and sleeping great, so I've had some time on my hands.
5. I love to plan home projects but rarely start them. I've been wanting to redecorate our bedroom for about two years now and I just can't settle on anything. I'm trying to buck this trend by starting two random projects at the same time. I'm right in the middle of one (pictures will follow its completion) and I just started another (same deal). I'll let you know how they end up in about a week or two.
6. I often use seldom used words and phrases. Dave constantly teases me about this because he says I'm the only one he knows who uses the word "ilk" regularly and assumes everyone else does, too. I never noticed it until Dave and my Mom started pointing it out.
Okay, the last one. Do you even know how hard it was coming up with the first six? We're going way back for this one because I'm pretty sure you guys know just about everything about me (It's not like I hold back or anything), and I'm just going to toss some facts at you.
7. I took three languages in school and can now speak none (French, German & Spanish), I started college at 16, I majored in History and minored in Political Science.
There you go, now, don't you feel we're closer having gone through this?