Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My New Camera Rocks My Face Off

So my ages old camera (read: 3 years) broke while we were on Cincos, Baby!. It was quite sad and frustrating because I loved my camera and saw no need to replace it, added to that it was now obsolete (of course) and I couldn't find anything as easy to use.

I ended up getting a new one anyways, and MAN is it cool! It's still not as easy to use as my old one, which was basically a digital version of a point and shoot, one time use camera. But it can do some way cool things.

I've been diddling around with it all morning and here is what I got:








**********
"He who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and disclose Myself to him."
John 14:21

3 comments:

Cash Girlz said...

i think that those pics of tot are so cute but I think that the one of the rose is more suffistacated

Guesse what today is it's my mom's birthday and I don't know what to get her but I think that we are going to take her to see the new fantastic 4 tonight and i can't wait.

Sarah said...

Those are great! Love the one of the feet.

Aren't new cameras fun? We're having a blast with ours! I've never taken so many pics of flowers and animals in my life as I do now!

LBC said...

New cameras are such fun! At the risk of sounding redundant, I really do love the one of Taylor's feet!