Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Radio Silence

Hello all my dearest Unsinkable Readers! Your favorite blogger (don't lie, you know it's me) is about to go on Radio Silence for a much longer time than she has ever left you before. Now, don't worry, I'll be back, but I wanted to let you know so you didn't worry.

Because, in just two short days I'll be on

CINCOS, BABY!!!!

Yes, that's right, the long awaited time has finally arrived and WHEW it couldn't come at a better time. Your Unsinkable is in dire need of some catch up sleep, some palling around time with her favorite friend, and some time away from her sweet babies. So, for the week that I'm away, I plan to be totally away. No email, no web, no blogs, no nothing. I'll be screening my calls, only responding if there is an emergency involving my kids or my immediate family. I won't be reading any books that tell me how to be "better", I'll do no planning, no list making, nothing. Just total and complete fun time with my pal. Could that sound any better?

So, friends, this will be my last post here until June 16th -ish. Have a wonderful week, and just so you don't cry at my absence here is a slide show of Little David's first year. It was going to be much cooler, complete with music, but I couldn't get the stupid mac to work :

Anyways, here you go - is he not the cutest thing EVER????



Oh, and if you need some reading material while I'm gone - look to the right at my BlogRoll - everyone there is SupaCool.

Ta!

4 comments:

ALS said...

you'll be gone that long???? How can I live without you...I want to know...How can I breathe without you...If you ever go...How will I ever...ever survive....How can I? How can I???

Neina said...

This was a really cool slide show! I have to have a copy of that picture of David with the little red cap. I think an 8 X 10 will do. What a SMILE or rather GRIN! It's great! Can you believe how he has grown over the year! Oh my goodness!

Sarah said...

(No texting either?!)

We'll miss you terribly...but GO! Have a wonderful time with your favorite pal! Don't think about anything but having a GREAT time!

Then come back and tell us all about it.

Nathan and Nicole McIntyre said...

I was just thinking the other day that it wouldn't be too long until Lil' D was a year old. Wow how time flies. I can't believe my little man is almost 10 months. He's starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. It goes by waaaaayyyy too fast.