Sunday, July 01, 2007

Gonna Be A Good Month

You know why? I'll tell you why.

1. Harry Potter 7 comes out. Squee! (Yes, I did just squee. Blame my adolescent squeeing on Pottermania.)

2. It's birthday month in my family. My friend Joanna's birthday is the 3rd, My Mother in Law's birthday is the 4th, my Sister in Laws birthday is the 14th, Mom's birthday is the 25th (along with my cousin Colleens birthday as well), and Dave's birthday is the 29th! Whew. That's a lot of presents!

3. Harry Potter Movie 5 comes out!! Squee! (Couldn't help myself, sorry.)

4. At the end of this month, Scott & Cheryl will be DAYS away from coming home!!

5. I'm having a fabulous girls night with a friend coming in from Italy at the end of the month.

6. I'm guessing that Little David will start walking this month and that his 8th tooth will come in. But that's really just guesswork.

7. Eureka comes back on TV!!!! "Eureka & Pizza" is the title of this weekly summer spectacular, when Dave and I put the kids to bed early and watch a crazy funny show and eat badly. Good thing it's not year round.

8. The 4th of July, duh. I always forget that it's a national holiday because we are already celebrating my mother in laws birthday by doing something cool. For a second, every year, I go "WOW! How cool is it that they're doing fireworks on Neina's birthday?!" And then I remember and feel silly.

9. I'm going back to the gym after taking a month off small break.

10. Lord Willing, there will be less rain than June. If not, I may die.



How could July not be awesome??

*****
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God. And the Peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will gaurd your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, thatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, dwell on these things."

Yes, this week is a long one. It'll probably be up here for a few weeks, because I REALLY need to memorize this one VERY well. You may have not noticed, but I can be a little high strung. I know, I know. Shocking.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Yea for Harry Potter! I somehow think I won't get book seven read in the five hours I read book six. Something along the lines of an 11 month old... The movie also means a date! We have arranged with the fam to watch the Bug. Woohoo.

All I know is that July is a lot cooler than it was last year. Again, that may be because last July I was 8 or so months pregnant....

ALS said...

You can add Amber's birthday to your list. She is also on the 28th :)

I triple your squee for HP!

Cheryl said...

Um....hello! Our impending return should totally be number ONE on your list!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Your return will be the number one thing for August :)

LBC said...

Ummmm... there is another very important return in August that should also receive top billing! With that said, I must agree that July is a fantastic month! I'm actually in the midst of a post that starts with just that!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Since you aren't returning until the middle of the month I'm keeping yours until August. I'll still have to wait WEEKS once August gets here for you to get back. But for my Augus list, you and Scott & Cheryl will be tied :)

LBC said...

Oh I wasn't meaning that my return should be on the July list, that would be a little excessive. I was just making sure that my spot was secure on the August list! I can now go on with peace of mind knowing that it is! :)

Kyla said...

I am going to be gone with Harry Potter is released!! I am going to have to send Brian to find me a copy!!

Tiffany said...

So many squees, so little time.