1. Harry Potter 7 comes out. Squee! (Yes, I did just squee. Blame my adolescent squeeing on Pottermania.)
2. It's birthday month in my family. My friend Joanna's birthday is the 3rd, My Mother in Law's birthday is the 4th, my Sister in Laws birthday is the 14th, Mom's birthday is the 25th (along with my cousin Colleens birthday as well), and Dave's birthday is the 29th! Whew. That's a lot of presents!
3. Harry Potter Movie 5 comes out!! Squee! (Couldn't help myself, sorry.)
4. At the end of this month, Scott & Cheryl will be DAYS away from coming home!!
5. I'm having a fabulous girls night with a friend coming in from Italy at the end of the month.
6. I'm guessing that Little David will start walking this month and that his 8th tooth will come in. But that's really just guesswork.
7. Eureka comes back on TV!!!! "Eureka & Pizza" is the title of this weekly summer spectacular, when Dave and I put the kids to bed early and watch a crazy funny show and eat badly. Good thing it's not year round.
8. The 4th of July, duh. I always forget that it's a national holiday because we are already celebrating my mother in laws birthday by doing something cool. For a second, every year, I go "WOW! How cool is it that they're doing fireworks on Neina's birthday?!" And then I remember and feel silly.
9. I'm going back to the gym after taking a
10. Lord Willing, there will be less rain than June. If not, I may die.
How could July not be awesome??
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God. And the Peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will gaurd your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, thatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, dwell on these things."
Yes, this week is a long one. It'll probably be up here for a few weeks, because I REALLY need to memorize this one VERY well. You may have not noticed, but I can be a little high strung. I know, I know. Shocking.