Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good Day

I just wanted to let the general populace know that it's 10:00 am, I am still in my pajamas and I have done absolutely nothing productive today.

Tot is in a dress and capri pants that she picked out herself, she even dressed herself. Little David is in a onsie that isn't buttoned at the bottom so his little buns are poking out. We each had a banana for breakfast about an hour ago, and now we're watching cartoons.

Todays plans include much of the same, except I'll probably get dressed....maybe. We'll play outside a little, play inside a little, munch on some great granola I got at Sprouts this weekend. Tonight Dave & I will enjoy our midweek Eureka & Tilapia date (we might have eaten the pizza last night because it looked so tasty and decided to grill fish tonight instead...) and have some good snuggles on the couch. I'll probably read a book today and not get much done.

If I fold that load of kids clothes on our table and put them away I'll count this day as a raging success and mark it on the calendar.


Seriously, what a great day.

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Sounds absolutely perfect! I love the occasional PJ day. Enjoy!

Jill said...

Sounds incredible to me! We have not had one of those days in a long while!

Neina said...

I am so glad you did the PJ Day. I thought that was a Wednesday thing. Will you do it again today? :) More power to you if you do! Hug the kids and tell them I love them. You too!