Saturday, July 07, 2007

Good Morning!

And a Good Morning to you! It's a little after 8am here and we're already having a good day. Dave is helping his his friend, Patrick, move into his new home and the kids and I are up and dressed and ready to face the day. The dishwasher is unloaded, the sheets are drying, the jeans are washing, the bed is made, the shades are up, and the sink is shiny. Now that is starting the day off right.

And the best part?

IT'S SUNNY!!! That's right friends, after over 30 straight days of rain and clouds, the Lone Star State is finally seeing some blue sky!! WAHOO!! The kids and I plan to celebrate by walking to the library this morning and maybe around the walking path by the library. We will probably feed the ducks (there is a new set of babies we love), try to find some turtles, and say hello to our bird friend, Pirate (because he has AAARRRNNNGGGE [orange] arms - Dave named him). I don't think I can express how full of glee the thought of walking in the sun makes me. Maybe now I can get these pasty legs tan....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the lack of rain. I know that's got to be a HUGE relief...