Friday, July 20, 2007

Once, Twice, Three Times An Auntie

That's right friends! I am once again a proud aunt!

My brother, Brandon, and his wife, Jen, just welcomed their little baby girl to the world today. Her name is Kyra Jean Grile and she arrived today in the usual way at 4:13pm, weighing 6 lb 11oz. She is named partly after my Granmamma, Linda Jean, whom everyone calls Jean.

My brother is now a proud father of three children, Eva who will be three in December, Torin who will be 2 in December, and now little Kyra. Needless to say, their house will be fun but busy these next few years :)

Congrats, Bub!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! 3 under 3! Congrats to you, Unsinkable Aunt and to your brother and fam.

Kether said...

Congrats!
Funny...
My cousin, Kyra, just had triplets today. (and one of them has the middle name Jean)

Robin said...

I didn't even know they were pregnant again! Man, they just don't get what makes that happen do they?!? Hahahaha
We will definitely be praying for his family! Whoa I think I am still in shock!

Congrats to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and to Brandon...Please tell them I said so. I love the name very close to Kyla Jean.

Kyla

Dianne said...

Congrats on being an aunt again! It truly is a great joy, isn't it?

I came across your blog by chance and love your energy and positive posts! I'll definitely be checking back often....

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, Aunt Unsinkable!