Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Please...

Some one make me do laundry.

I hate it with a soul sucking passion but I CAN NOT let it invade Eureka & Pizza!!

I have just finished folding the massive pile of clothes on our bed, and now I have to put them away. Sigh. Why is this so hard??

(I know the answer. It's because I don't do a load every day and keep the beast at bay. I wait until no one in the house (re: me) has clean underroos and the laundry has to be done out of necessity. At least there is some level of self awareness here.)

2 comments:

Angela Stone said...

"Why do we dread doing things we'll never regret" like laundry and dishes and cleaning up the clutter? To this I have no idea. Its the question I asked the other day to a few people and haven't found an answer. I don't know what I hate doing more, laundry or dishes? But when both are done it feels great and yet until the moment they are done I HATE THEM!

Cash Girlz said...

I will do your laundry if you will organize my house. Laundry has for a while, an ending. Keeping things organized never stops. It's like digging a hole, just when you think your done, you turn around and a big pile of dirt just fell back in the hole. I will tell you that now that my children are older I have more diggers. Love you!