Sunday, July 22, 2007

Recap & Moving Forward

Okay, here's the recap of the weekend, Friends:

Harry Potter 5 was AWESOME. So were the onion rings.

Harry Potter 7 was AWESOME. I stayed up way, way too late and ate way, way too many Dove chocolates. Mmmmm.

Our master closet has been purged and cleaned, with HUGE help from Dave. You should see my Wall O' Shoes....glorious.

Kids BOTH have strep, I'm pretty sure I'm getting it, too.
Kids both have the full body rash that accompanies a good bought of strep. I had sure as heck better not get that. This is what I get for smoochin' on my babies. Sigh. :)



All in all, the good outweighs the bad of course. Let's just hope this strep moves on through soon.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

So sad to hear about the illnesses. I agree, the Potter book was FABULOUS! I have yet to see the movie though..can't wait!