Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tricksy Hobbitses

Early this morning guess what we heard? A knock on our door and when Dave opened it all bleary eyed and sleepy, Scott, Cheryl & Caleb were on our doorstep. They (well, really just Scott & Cheryl) yelled Surprise and Happy Birthday and there was much rejoicing. :)

Yes, that's right, they surprised us and got here a week early!!! It was absolutely the best surprise and we all chatted and laughed and then went to eat at Cracker Barrel, where Scott made everyone laugh by ordering "tap water, please". Greatness.

We are just so very happy to have our friends back, and now the eating begins! We have a list of over 45 places that they want to eat at, so we better get going. Tomorrow night: On The Border.

Strong!


The first meeting of David & Caleb

(well, the first meeting where they weren't both grumpy from lack of sleep)

8 comments:

Scott said...

45 restaurants "we" want to eat at? You know you helped compile that list of places too.

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Okay, fine. Maybe I just needed an excuse to eat my way back around Fort Worth. I'll totally take it.

Faith6 said...

That is SO cool!!
How fun!! Praying God's best with your friendship!! Have fun!! And eat some mexican for me!! hehehehehe
Hola!

Faith6 said...

uhm...hehehehe...I mean..don't EAT A MEXICAN...eat some MEXICAN FOOD for me!! I like enchiladas the most!! HEHEHEHEHEHE

The Sheets said...

What a great surprise. Maybe that explains why the McFaddin's having been up-dating their blog... :)
Daisha

Tiffany said...

Tap water, indeed.

Kyla said...

I am so glad that your friends are home! I also couldn't find the sunglasses today.

I tagged you too!

Seeing Eye Pug said...

I like cake!