Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bad Blogger! Bad, Bad, Blogger!

Because I'm just in a total blogging funk (I know, who could tell? It's not like I haven't totally skimped on the postings lately or anything), I've decided that I'm going to take an official blogging vacation.

In every bloggers life, there comes a time where you just don't feel the creativity flowing, the juices aren't juicing, and even though there is a wealth of material abounding in my little world, I'm just not feeling it.

So, I will not be blogging until August 20.

I KNOW! It's basically forever, but in that time period I will be preparing for a trip, being on a trip, being the lone grownup in charge while David is on a business trip (sigh. I hate those things.), and then getting our family ready for the whirlwind of weekends we have ahead of us.

So, while the odds are pretty good that I will blog before then (I mean, really, when have I ever been able to stay away from you?!), I'm giving myself permission to take a break and feel no guilt that I'm leaving you in a cold, cold world without your very own Unsinkable.


Until then, take a look at my Blogroll and read through them. They aren't too shabby if I do say so myself, and I do (you knew I would).



Goodbye, my little cabbages. I'll see you in a week and a half!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I have to say that I am surprised that you have almost made it to the 20th and you haven't broken your "break"! We look forward to hearing about your trip!