Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

I've been given an award by a perfectly fabulous friend of mine, Linda.

Here it is, isn't it beautiful??




The stipulation to recieving this award, is that you then pass this award to five other Rockin' Girl Bloggers. So, in no particular order, I nominate:

1. My Mom, of Observations By The Queen, because she rocks, of course.

2. Cheryl, of Somewhere In Between, because she has started to update again. I mean, good grief, it's not like she had a transatlantic move or anything.

3. Sarah, of It's News To Me, because she's a news beast of epic proportions.

4. TDawg, aka Tiffany, of I Sat On Amy Tan's Dog, because she's bringing rad back.

5. Kyla, of Raindrops On Roses, because she's upped her blogging game and now updates all the time.



So there you go, pass the torch friends!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, thanks, Kristen! You're a beast, too.

Kyla said...

Thanks Kristen!!

Tiffany said...

You're awesome -- and I AM bringing rad back! (I wanted to do sexy instead, but Justin Timberlake beat me to that one.)