Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thankful Thursday

1. I'm thankful that even though the sickness has passed to me, I seem to have gotten a lesser version. Seriously, seriously Thankful.

2. I'm thankful that at least we didn't spread it to the Spicers and their teeny Wesley. But we did spread it to the McFaddin's. I'm going to be prematurely thankful that I hope they forgive our Typhoid Mary family.

3. I'm thankful that I got all the laundry done yesterday so that's one less thing I have to do today.

4. I'm thankful for the world's best husband who took over caring for the sick kids late last night while I was sick and he didn't complain or grumble in the slightest even though he has to be up for work at 6am.

5. I'm thankful for a very wonderful restful evening last night, with dinner provided by an amazingly thoughtful friend (seriously, isn't that the greatest?), and David staying home from guitar practice to snuggle on the couch with me and eat ice cream.

6. I'm thankful that my mom will be here in a little over a week!!!

7. I'm thankful that the kids are eating well today (read: stuffing their faces with pancakes)after not eating at all yesterday.

8. I'm thankful that my birthday is in very few days. Which means shopping. Squee!

9. I'm thankful that the purse I ordered online should be here ANY DAY NOW!!

10. I'm thankful that God reminded me of all these things that are going well. It makes the day seem pretty great.

2 comments:

Robin said...

So sorry that you are now sick, but very impressed that you are keeping a thankful attitude. Way to go!

Faith6 said...

Kristen -
I awarded you something at my blog!!
www.xanga.com/faithmom6
Hope and pray you're feeling better!
xoxoxoxoxox