Friday, September 07, 2007

Kid Funnies

(in the dressing room at Steve & Barry's)

Tot: Mommy, You SO beautiful!
UK: Awww, thanks Tot!
Tot: You look just like Daddy!
UK: Uhhh, thanks Tot.

(in the toy aisle at Target)

Tot: TOYS!! I so glad you here! Toys, you are SO beautiful!

(singing in the car)

Tot: A B C D E F G H I have HAIR! I have HAIR! I have LONG BLONDE HAAAAAIIIIRRR!

(again, singing in the car)

Tot: A B C D I love animals! I love all the animals! Look Mommy I see BIRD!!!

(still more singing)

Tot: A B C D E I E I O MNNOP MNNOP MNNOP E I E I OOOOOOOO.


We're still working on that song.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Little David, he's becoming quite the character, too. He laughs all the time, and has just found his yelling voice. He loves to toddle over to me and look me dead in the eye and just yell " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" until I yell back "AAAAAHHHHHHHH" and then he falls on the floor laughing. Loud, but certainly funny.

And without fail, if I leave the room for a nanosecond, kid is ON TOP of the kitchen table, the computer desk or the arm chair. Mostly it's the computer desk, where I find him pounding away at the keys or trying to work the mouse. Or pouring my glass of water everywhere.


Needless to say, it's busy and a lot of fun around here.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Too funny! I think I need to relish in the "limited mobility" stage right now :-)

Jill said...

Hilarious! I posted about how my son said a very similar thing to me about being pretty - http://j2andn2.wordpress.com/2007/05/23/pretty/
Guess we can't get our self-esteem pumped up from kiddos! :-)

Nicole McIntyre said...

Ahh, totally longing for words that are actually words.

We are in singing phase. Translation: B yelling at the top of his lungs in a sing-songy voice. Especially at the grocery store. Loves it when old ladies give us weird looks.