Friday, October 12, 2007

But This Is How I Feel Today...

SO MUCH BETTER!!

I had a great date with David.
I got to eat Sushi.
I got to shop.
I got a decent night's rest.
Little David stopped pooping every hour (more on that at some point).
I lost another 2 pounds.
It finally got a little cooler.


The best part, though?


We have NO plans this weekend. I mean, NO plans. And I plan for it to STAY that way. November is going to be a very, very busy month for us and the last two weeks have been exhausting for me and this is the last weekend that we don't already have something planned. So, we will be doing a whole lot of just sitting around and making blueberry muffins, and watching cartoons, and on sunday watching the Cowboys been the snot out of the Pats. Yes, that's right. You heard it here first. I refuse to even consider the alternative :).


Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend as well!

No comments: