Monday, October 22, 2007

Just Can't Help Myself

How horrible is it that I really, really, am tempted to buy these??

I was reading The Budget Fashionista and she was talking about the classic Uggs, and for some reason I remembered seeing this in the mall the other day and now I can't stop thinking about them!! I can list all of the reasons not to buy them (cost, they are really kindof ugly, I live in Texas where the odds of me wearing these are pretty slim...etc), but I just can't help myself. They just look so very cosy and everytime I see them I just think about how snuggly they would be around the house during the few months that I would actually get to wear them. Speaking of, how would you even wear these? Would you wear them jeans out or jeans in? And would jeans in require skinny jeans (because sorry, those are never passing my closet door)? So much to think about. I'll let you know if I give in to my depraved nature or not, but until then what do you think? Major "Fashion Don't"? Or "You could pull it off, Unsinkable, because you are just that fly" (And yes, I just described myself as Fly, don't ruin it by laughing at me please).

5 comments:

Sara Berry said...

Don't do it! It's fashion suicide!!

kyla said...

I think that they are really cute on a very cold day. I am actually thinking about purchasing a pair for when I go to NYC this winter. It was so cold last year and I was so jealous all the girls with toasty toes. Because I am pretty short I am thinking of getting a pair with a wedge heel.

Unsinkable Kristen said...

You two are expressing my exact sentiments. Fashion suicide on one hand, but on the other, crazy comfyness that could be cute in the right setting. Blurg. Maybe I'll opt for a cheaper version and see if I can pull them off :)

kat said...

They are totally cute. Go for it! Not fashion suicide.

Robin said...

I would say go for the knock offs, but I have tried the knock off Crocs and just didn't like them at all! So I wasted $35 this summer on a pair of Croc flip flops! Usually it was $2.50 Old Navy flips for me...(actually the I had a gift card for the Crocs...but you get the point!) If you like them, (and can afford them Dave Ramsey) then get them! You can pull them off! Unfortunately though, I think you ARE supposed to wear the jeans in...everything we have been trying to stay away from! Hahaha