I am thankful for:
1. Getting to sleep in a little this morning. Woohoo for 7:30!
2. Having cinnamon rolls in the fridge that made for a very easy breakfast for the kids and I.
3. My favorite shirt being clean this morning.
4. Tomorrow being Friday. Seriously, so glad.
5. Tonight being Thursday night and that means THE OFFICE!!
6. The knowledge that the kids will nap and I will get a break today (is it sad that it's only 9 am and I'm already excited for naptime? :) )
7. The fact that I have half of my christmas presents bought. I'm such a beast!
8. Dave and I getting to go to a marriage conference this weekend and get a whole day to ourselves. I don't even care what the conference says, I'm just geeked to get to spend a day without the kids with my best pal.
9. Dave Ramsey. We are going to Financial Peace University classes at church on Wednesday nights and they are insanely awesome. We never fought much about money to start with, but we haven't even disagreed once since we started this class. Being on the same page is fantastic.
10. The fact that I have nothing that I absolutely must get done today. I have some chores that I will choose to do so that I can keep my environment pleasant, but other than that - nothing.
11. My dog. He may be have been whining incessantly ALL MORNING because I won't let him out again because the small dog next door keeps escaping into our yard and taunting Bear and I'm worried Bear will eat him, but he's still a good dog and doesn't pee on my carpet...anymore.