Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Am Not Sleepy And I Will Not Go To Bed

Have any of you ever seen the cartoon Charlie & Lola? It's two adorable cartoon British children and Lola is small and rather funny. Lola is always getting into things but is such a happy and charming little thing that Charlie can never stay upset at her. Anyways, point being, Tot reminded me of Lola last night, when at 9 pm (bed time is 7pm) she called out to tell me that she did not have on her princess dress and she was asleep. I sent Dave in to check on her, and this is what he found:




Of course, she was asleep and not dressed like a princess. And oh yes, those are feathered mules.

7 comments:

Amy Lu said...

How can you not laugh at this while punishing her. That is the best laugh I've had this week!

Momma Fish said...

hummmmm.... sounds alot like some one else I know.

Momma <><

The Aubrinator said...

Hmmmm....I think this is funny because it was not my tired self being called to by a wide awake little one! :)

Tiffany said...

Geez, UK -- why can't you just take your daughter at her word?!?!?! She was CLEARLY both NOT in her princess dress and WAS fast asleep. Anyone could tell that from these photos. I think she should be commended for taking the initiative to tell you as much...

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

That is absolutely adorable.

And I love Charlie and Lola!

Nicole McIntyre said...

Lots of laughter... fear of waking sleeping babies....