Saturday, November 10, 2007

Not Too Shabby Saturday

These are the things I plan to do today:

1. Watch Pride & Prejudice for the 5 time this week ( to be fair, I'm splitting my viewings between the BBC version and the Keira Knightly version, although that still makes me sound like a dweeb).
2. Drink some tea (Tension Tamer Tea...'nough said).
3. Fold some laundry (I'm finishing this stuff during naptime).
4. Do the dishes (as soon as I'm done here...ish).
5. Do some halve-sie grocery shopping (where I get the things I need and save the real trip for when Dave is home and can watch the kids).
6. Play outside with the kids.
7. Sweep the kitchen (after lunch).
8. Paint my toenails.
9. Not order pizza (Darn you Jets and your reasonably priced small deep dish!).
10. Drop some books off at the library and pick up some more.
11. I think that's it.

Contractual Obligation to NaBloPoMo fulfilled :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love Pride and Prejudice! I still need to watch the Keira Knightly version, but the 5 hour BBC version in so great and I have to watch it a few times a year.