Monday, November 05, 2007

Question...

Why do they even make fish sticks that take 13 minutes to bake at 475 degrees and do not have the option of microwaving???

I mean seriously.


***update***
So they would be crispy and delicious and pack a flavor filled yummy punch, that's why.

Which reminds me, when did fish sticks stop being lumps of nasty fried fish parts and start being delicious little treats?? Is my palette just more refined now (or rather, absolutely less refined) than it was in elementary school?

2 comments:

Robin said...

I don't know what has happened with fish stix either! hahaha I bought some because "I thought the kids would like them". They wouldn't touch them so I ended up eating them!

Jonathan Storment said...

Hey Kristen, I just found your blog! How are things going for you guys? It's been great having L.B. back in town. Hope everything is going well for ya'll.