Saturday, November 17, 2007

T Minus Two Hours

Hey Friends, this is going to be a short one as I am due to start getting ready in twenty minutes. We are here in MO safe and sound and the trip wasn't horrible. There were some diaper blowouts and some screaming, but what's a road trip without a little adventure? Now we are at the hotel resting (read: I napped while Dave watched the kids not sleep and now Dave is napping while I watch the kids not sleep) and soon the festivities begin.

At 3:45ppm sharp, Tot and I are due at the clubhouse to be filled in on our duties as Matron of Honor and Flower Tot, and then at 4:30pm the Wedding begins followed by catered BBQ and dancing. It's going to be a pretty great party. As soon as I'm back I'll post the pictures and you all leave Mom and Tim some well wishes, okay? I knew I could count on you.

Okay guys, it's that time. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

thirtycentcircus said...

oh, I can't wait to see pictures...I know everything was beautiful! Glad the trip went well for you, I'm dreading our 9 hour trek on Tuesday...I'm up to my ears in lists and notes and "don't forget" stickies! I'll sure miss little David tomorrow....

Robin said...

I can't wait to see all of the pics, especially the pics of Flower Tot! You will have to tell us how well she does! We were pleasantly surprised at Peyton when she was a flower girl back in May!

BTW, is Little David still having chronic diahrrea? Any relief?