Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This Is Harder Than I Thought

Wow, can I just tell you the difference that a whole night's rest makes?? The kids went to bed on time last night and with only one minor bump in the middle of the night requiring a diaper change, they slept all night, too.

Which means I slept all night.

Which when added to the eggo I had for breakfast followed by some Starbucks Hot Chocolate means I'm feeling awesome.

Our plans today include visiting with my Grandmama and Gramps, watching the holy preparation of Yeast Rolls, Pie Crusts, and Cornbread Stuffing, and meeting Cameron for a visit at a nearby park. I'm hoping to get some shopping in here today, but I won't hold my breath.

Just so you know, the posts this week are going to be crazy boring because I have about five minutes of borrowed time to hop on and I just can't be that creative in that little time. Here's hoping that I some how make this posting every day thing. It's harder than it looks kiddies :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

It is also harder than I thought...and I haven't gone anywhere! I am proud of you for even trying to stick with it.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and I pray for more repeats of the night of sleep that you were able to get!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

uk...did you see that your sweater boots were on oprah's favorite things show yesterday???