So seriously, blogging everyday for a month is a little more tiring that I thought it would be. Not that typing is a particularly strenuous activity, but it is just one more thing to think about. I'm sure you've noticed the multitude of posts that are 9pm and later (i.e. last night), but that's about the time I would remember I hadn't blogged that day and would subsequently race over to the computer and try to type something mildly amusing. Or just sports scores (but really, how awesome were we last night??).
So, in conclusion of National Blog Posting Month, I give you this:
1. I am thankful that today is grocery shopping day because the eggs, margarita mix and leftover spaghetti in my fridge look lonely.
2. I am thankful for the little goober baby that is slobbering all over my back right now as he tries to grab my fat and pull himself up onto the chair and sit behind me while I type.
3. I am thankful that I'm about to drive to Justin and buy e.l.f. makeup for only $1. I LOVE cheap makeup!!
4. I am thankful that Dave and I know we love each other and like each other, even when he's sick and grumpy and I'm naggy and crabby.
5. I am thankful for my Mom now being only three hours away instead of ten.
6. I am thankful for more babysitters :)
7. I am thankful for my gooberlicious kids that make me laugh daily, even when they are driving me out of my ever lovin' mind by sleeping in their toyboxes and refusing to eat their dinners.
8. I am thankful for the Starbucks that I will drink today.
9. I am thankful that I forgot a Drs appointment today because I really didn't want to go anyways.
10. I am thankful that tomorrow night, I plan to snuggle up with my family on the couch and watch The Polar Express while we drink hot chocolate. The kids will go to bed, and Dave and I will finish the movie by a fire while playing scrabble.
Not too shabby for The Unsinkable :)