Friday, December 07, 2007

What I'm Dancing To:

I like to shake it. I mean, really shake it. Unfortunately, I look exceptionally ridiculous while doing so, therefore, I am confined to my own home while doing said shaking. Today I was grooving along while making breakfast and thought that we should all share the songs that make us dance, because I'm in great need of expanding my repertoire. And before we begin, I chose these songs for the beat and not the moral content, as you can plainly see. And here we go:

1. Stronger - Kanye West (clean version)

2. Gold Digger - Kanye West & Jamie Foxx (clean version)

3. Cecelia - Simon & Garfunkle

4. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira & Wyclef Jean

5. Work That - Mary J. Blige

6. SOS - Rihanna

7. Switch - Will Smith

8. White & Nerdy - Weird Al (shut up, it's awesome)

9. Get Busy - Sean Paul

10. Hava Nagila (again, shut up, I love it)


Tell me what you shake it to!

6 comments:

The Aubrinator said...

I like to dance to the 4 Seasons with Jonathan--Jersey Boys soundtrack version. And the Bee Gees, too.

Diana Richards said...

I love the Beach Boys: Kokomo, always have, always will. Also "Shake it Fast" (though I think the unclean version is shake your ---) by I'm not sure who.

Calamity Jean said...

I love the Shakira song that you chose and I love the entire Justin Timberlake cd FutureSex Love Sounds. Brian got it for me last valentines day and it hasn't left my cd changer in the car. LOVE IT!

Amber said...

Nothing better than the "Gold Digger"!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who nairn of them are!
(nairn = none)
Sorry!! But I do like upbeat Christmas songs!! That's what we clean the house to. :o)
Love,
Faith6

Cash Girlz said...

That's ok I love white & nerdy I wish that I had weard al's CD's if he has any ( clean version althoe thy arn't quite as funny I know, I know) oh I posted some new stuff on my blog