1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No, but if I did, it would SO say Unsinkable Kristen.
2. What kind of car do you drive?
98 Toyota Rav-4, shiny blue. I'm fairly in love with it, even though it's really small.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Nachos Bell Grande and a Supreme Chalupa. Mmm. I am so hungry now.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Not since I've been married, but I remember having them growing up. My parents were quite the salesmen and we usually did pretty well.
5. What color is your iPod?
My Shuffle is pink and I adore it. However, I've stopped using it since I inherited Dave's nano which holds more songs and has a screen. Much less cute, much more user friendly.
6. What kind of dog do you have?
Bear is a 5 year old Anatolian Shepherd and Foxy is a 11 week old Setter/Lab mix.
7. What's for dinner tonight?
Sweet Pork Sausage Spaghetti and maybe a salad if I'm feeling healthy.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
I had the most yummy of cocktails at a sushi place we went to about two weeks ago. It was called "Strawberry Fields" and it had real strawberries in it and other quite delicious things. Since I only drink once every few months, I always have to have something fruity and tasty, otherwise I won't finish it.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
I drop it almost twice a day, every day.
10. Last time you were sick?
It's been a few months.
11. How long is your hair?
About chin level, and it's getting way too long for me. Time to get the shorty short out.
12. Are you happy right now?
13. What did you say last?
"I'm sorry the pig movie is scary, Tot. Stay in your bed."
14. Who came over last?
Scott came over yesterday to meet Dave to play flag football with some guys at church.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Of course. I, in turn, told my brother that we found him in a chained up box in the driveway. In retrospect, that was a little harsh.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
The one I got in Luckenbach on our anniversary vacation.
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
America's Sweethearts with Diana on our Girl's Night.
19. What is in your pocket?
Some change, some lint, and a Connect Four chip.
20. Who introduced you to your crush?
I met Dave on the second (or first) day of school my sophmore year. I was introduced to him by Tim Anderson in the Student Center and his first words were "Hi" and showed me the push button on his hand and when I pushed it, it said Hi backwards and Dave said "Ih!". And funny enough, I thought he was the cutest guy I had ever seen in my life.
21. Where do you hurt?
I have a split thumb. Ugh.
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Yes, actually. Lee Rice made me a bear that looked just like him (well, as a bear) when we were dating. When we broke up a year and a half later, Regena and I put the bear on a wreath and sent it down the river. Hilarious.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
The Office, Americas Sweethearts, and maybe Pride & Prejudice.
24. What's something fun you did today?
The kids and I had an "Adventure Day" (which you will be hearing more about later) and we searched for treasure and had a pretty awesome map.
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mr Brown. I think.
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
Not now that I have my own house. My parents house was, though.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
Um, cats, I guess.
28. What are you listening to right now?
Tot pretending to sleep, the computer humming, and my Fanta bubbling.
The aforementioned Fanta.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Oh, so many to chose from. Seriously, I have no idea. If I had no kids and no to do list, I could roam Wal Mart for hours just looking at all the stuff.
Stop laughing. I swear I'm cool most of the time.
31. When is your birthday?
September 4th. My dad and I have the same birthday, too. I had hoped Tot would, as well, but hers is September 15th, and she was three weeks early. So it's probably a good thing.
32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Old Navy. It's the shirt that I got in Chicago with Laura Beth, Molly, and Jennifer. Good Morning Chicago!
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
Can't remember, so I'll fill this in later.
37. What are you going to do after this?
If this ever ends, I will start a new book instead of putting away the dishes. Priorities, friends.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
The kids. We went grocery shopping today. With a treasure map.
40. What about your favorite dessert?
All of em. At once.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
A bunch of random things. We need a new broom, I broke mine in half (no, not with my out of control strength, I just ran over it with the car) and I've been sweeping all hunched over for over a month now.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
My brother drives a Jeep Cherokee and my sister in law drives a truck. Even though I was there when the truck was bought, I still can't remember what kind it is. Maybe a GMC?
44. Do you like pickles?
Oh yes. And no one, NO ONE, had better tell the pickle story.
That means you, Mom.
45. What about olives?
Love me some olives.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
Cherry Juicy Juice.
48. Do you have any tan lines?
Nope. I am white as..well, white things.
49. What hospital were you born in?
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Also don't remember. I do know that I went to Mrs. Curtis's, though.
Well, that was informative. I tag, all of the lurkers, and you MUST leave a comment if you do it on your page. I'll know if you don't.
(Does anyone know what happened to question 15?)