Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thankful Thursday: Stud Husband Edition
Well, in mourning of my husband going on a business trip for a day or so, this edition of Thankful Thursday is all about him. I have a pretty rad spouse and I thought that he deserved an entire post, not just a bullet point. Also, I'm hoping for bonus points so that he'll bring me back a souvenir.
1. I am thankful that last night Dave brought me peanut M&M's after guitar practice (his, not mine, I so don't play).
2. I am thankful that when I told him that the kids had milk and cheez-it's for breakfast he didn't even blink.
3. I am thankful that when the dogs bark in the middle of the night he takes them outside in the coldness and lets me stay warm.
4. I am thankful that when he gets back in bed that he doesn't try to freeze me with his feet like I do to him.
5. I am thankful that Dave sets his alarm 15 minutes early each morning to make sure we get to snooze and snuggle before he leaves for work.
6. I am thankful that he is so good looking. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but dude, have you seen him? Gorgeous.
7. I am thankful he's my lobster.
8. I am thankful that he tolerates me trying to match him all the time. We have four pairs of matching shoes, 6 matching shirts, and matching jackets. He's almost a saint.
9. I am thankful that when I started making noises about another baby he got me another dog. Quick thinking.
10. I am thankful and grateful and crazy blessed that he is my total best pal in the world and that we are the best team ever. We're like a gang. You can call us the Cobras.